Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Catch UP" Kodiak trip























































I am going to use the phrase "catch Up" because I tend to be dormant from blogging but theres so much I want to share but it takes time lol! So heres one of my first "catch Ups" from this last summer. Our first trip to Kodiak, it was amazingly beautiful. We spent just about 3 days there and I think it is a great place to go for a spur of the moment trip if your from Alaska of course. It is so family friendly and the beaches are just gorgeous. We stayed at a cute B&B overlooking the ocean. We rented a car and drove the only road system there which probably was just around 2 hours of drive time one way. If you are able to get out and explore you can probably see some amazing things. Mostly we did sight seeing from the car and a little hiking and lots of beach exploration. Great trip to bring our little buggy on! Definately one to revisit again.

1 comment: